Dataset for "Conjugated Numerical Approach for Modelling DBHE in High Geothermal Gradient Environments"
datasetposted on 2020-12-07, 09:10 authored by Patrick VerdinPatrick Verdin, Théo Renaud, Gioia Falcone
Numerical data corresponding to the journal paper entitled: "Conjugated Numerical Approach for Modelling DBHE in High Geothermal Gradient Environments"
UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) [EP/N509450/1, 1878602].
Authoriser (e.g. PI/supervisor)email@example.com
Read the peer-reviewed publication
- Computational methods in fluid flow, heat and mass transfer (incl. computational fluid dynamics)
- Digital processor architectures
- Other information and computing sciences not elsewhere classified
- Electrical energy generation (incl. renewables, excl. photovoltaics)
- Energy generation, conversion and storage (excl. chemical and electrical)