Data supporting: 'Autonomous Ground Refuelling Approach for Civil Aircrafts using Computer Vision and Robotics'
AircraftRefuellingAdaptorLocalisation - v3 2022-03-15 12:35pm
It includes 881 images.
Letters are annotated in COCO format.
The following pre-processing was applied to each image:
The following augmentation was applied to create 3 versions of each source image:
* 50% probability of horizontal flip
* 50% probability of vertical flip
* Equal probability of one of the following 90-degree rotations: none, clockwise, counter-clockwise, upside-down
* Random Gaussian blur of between 0 and 1 pixels
Authoriser (e.g. PI/supervisor)email@example.com
- Aerospace materials
- Aerospace structures
- Assistive robots and technology
- Autonomous vehicle systems
- Automation engineering
- Control engineering, mechatronics and robotics not elsewhere classified
- Field robotics
- Mechatronics hardware design and architecture
- Simulation, modelling, and programming of mechatronics systems
- Control engineering